Buy your tickets: https://www.rients.net/tickets
Welcome to Don Rients for Illinois House District 105
My name is Don Rients and I am thrilled to officially announce my candidacy for Illinois Representative, representing the 105th district. I am a proud Grassroots Republican. As a devoted resident of Illinois and a passionate advocate for our community's interests, I am seeking this important role to serve and represent you in the state legislature.
Throughout my life, I have witnessed the incredible potential and resilience of our great state. I have seen firsthand the challenges that our constituents face, ranging from economic disparities to inadequate access to quality healthcare, education, and infrastructure. It is my deep-rooted belief that by working together, we can overcome these challenges and build a brighter future for all residents of Illinois.
I will produce a track record of public service and a genuine dedication to the betterment of our community. I will give you the representation that you rightfully deserve. Furthermore, I shall be your voice in Springfield. I am committed to fighting for the following pivotal issues:
1. Economic Prosperity and Job Creation: I will work tirelessly to foster an environment that promotes business innovation, attracts investment, and provides sustainable job opportunities for our residents. By supporting small businesses and local industries, and advancing workforce development initiatives, we can ensure a thriving and inclusive economy. I will be an advocate for lower taxes, and better-paying jobs, meanwhile stimulating our economy for growth.
2. Quality Education: I firmly believe that every child deserves access to a high-quality education that prepares them for success. I will advocate for enhanced resources to empower our students to reach their full potential. I support school choice, and I will defend your Parental Rights.I will drive to remove inappropriate sexual education issues and Critical Race Theory efforts. It's time to rid social activism from our schools.
3. Affordable Healthcare: Accessible and affordable healthcare is a fundamental right for all Illinoisans. I will strive to reduce prescription drug costs, and support initiatives that rationally address mental health concerns within our community. For far too long, the pharmaceutical companies have gouged prices on our residents and this needs to stop.
4. Infrastructure Development: Our district's infrastructure must be modernized to meet the needs of our population. By investing in transportation, broadband connectivity, and sustainable energy solutions, we can improve the quality of life for all residents while creating jobs and fostering economic growth. We see our roads and bridges crumbling before our eyes, creating safety hazards. It's time to rebuild Illinois instead of spending our tax dollars on needless programs.
5. Public Safety: It's time we combat crime head on. I'm a firm believer in the Second Amendment. I support our Police and I will fund them, giving them access to the tools that they may need to keep us safe. It's time we challenge the drug cartels that are pouring drugs into our state.
I am committed to being an accessible and responsive representative, transparent, and always prioritizing the concerns and aspirations of our community. I pledge to listen, engage in constructive dialogue, and collaborate with fellow legislators, community leaders, and constituents to effect positive change. I will provide, on my site, information on all of my votes and the reasoning for those votes. With participation of my constituents, I will make well informed decisions, and will vote on what we believe is best for our district and the state.
I need your help; I cannot succeed alone. I humbly request your support and participation on this journey. Together, we can build a stronger, more prosperous, and inclusive Illinois to benefit our greatest asset, our children.
Please visit my campaign website to learn more about my platform, volunteer opportunities, and ways to contribute. I encourage you to reach out to me with your thoughts, ideas, and concerns, as I value your input immensely.
Thank you for your time, and I look forward to earning your trust and support as we embark on this transformative campaign for a better future.
· Pro 2nd Amendment
· Pro-Family Farm / Agriculture
· Fiscal and Social Conservative
· Lifelong member of the district